The year 2010 in figures




Past year has been one of the busiest years for me and my team.

I won the prestigious Slovenia Press Photo Award for my Androgynous project, which toured the world from New York (VII Gallery) to Tel Aviv (DocuClub).

I visited 4 continents shooting beautiful supermodels - Sandra Marinovič in Africa, Eva Kofol in Canary Islands, Karin Škufca in Asia (for Playboy magazine and Nancy Beachwear) and Sara Jereb in America.

National Geographic Traveler published my work on Africa - my Eritrea portfolio and an extensive "Adventure" supplement on my overland travels through the Sahara desert. The latter got a live presentation at the annual Shappa festival in Ljubljana.

I did 3 solo exhibitions, the most notable was Miniverse II at Ljubljana International Airport, hosted by Galerija Fotografija. Also noted was the exhibition of the new Made in Slovenia calendar for Collegium Graphicum, featuring 12 of Slovenia's uber-top models. The calendar got a huge international exposure (20.000 clicks daily on my blog alone) after Egotastic.com wrote a line about it. Read it yourself.

The excellent editorials we did for Elle, Cosmopolitan and Modna magazines featured international models and team from abroad. Several high profile advertising agencies commissioned me for some advertising work (Bandidos by Laško Brewery, Ego Yogurt by Ljubljanske Mlekarne, Adriatic Slovenica Insurance, Stilago Top Brands by Studio Moderna to name but a few).

Last but by all means not least, I shot and judged two episodes of the first season of Slovenia's Next Top Model, one in golden water and one in Greece.

Hope next year will be as fun as this one...
Oh yes, I am now on Facebook... check it out >> your Like is appreciated.

Popular Posts